Monday, May 21, 2007

Boredom in Extravagance

Right, so as tech class is not that interesting and I think Lythande is sleeping so I can't chat with her in Yahoo!, I am just gonna write a random blog. I am really tired right now. Probably not as tired as Molly since she doesn't sleep anymore, but still tired. I don't know how your sleep pattern works Lythande or Joe, soI can't compare to you. Victor and Kayla, so far as I know, are like me - or worse. So it's all good.

Anyway, how are things in all ya alls spectrums across and over there? Mine is a pretty mellow bluish color.

Molly, here's a random question for you: How's that cup of Earl Gray Tea?

1 comment:

Vintik said...

Sleep patterns, random questions?? Way beyond me. I'm not crazy.. I hope not... no.. I'm not... STOP IT. STOP IT. Don't look at me.. I'm not crazy.. okay I am.. satisfied.. make a person feel bad eh.