Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bringing the Light

W.O.W.

Molly, you are a freak. And you amaze me. So the play is in two days. I don't even know half my lines, and I didn't go to dress rehearsal tonight because I wanted to just kill someone and I had to get away.

People all around are going crazy. I will be so happy when Thanksgiving break comes and my mind can stop whirling around like I'm on drugs or something insane. Joe, I am so adding you to Skype right now. Woot. Now all you have to do is accept my invitation. I never knew you had Skype. Bum.

Whatever. I'm going to finish watching American Idol 2007, and then go to bed.

Seriously insane. And yes. The creepy guy thing? No kidding. Just so you know, you-know-who is out. He paid his bail and waived his right to a preliminary hearing and now we have to go in and talk about what we think should happen to him with the DA. Fun fun.

Ciao.

No comments: