Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bubbles.

Okay, so I'm moving back out into the actual posts. Forget the comments for now. Anyway. Jess-O just drove me around all day so I could collect, fill out, and return applications for a second job. I really hope I get to work at the movie theater. That would be fun. Cheap, but fun. She's totally my hero. She's currently sitting next to me eating custard, ice cream, and peach pie. We smuggled the custard powder back from New Zealand 'cause they don't have it over here. Ah well. I'm gonna go watch Sailor Moon. I used to be obsessed with that when I was little, and someone put it on YouTube and it showed up and I've just been watching it. Lame huh? I still like it. I watched the last episode first. That always makes life easier. Like reading the last page of a book, you know what's going to happen.

Okay, actually, I'm going to watch Bill Engvall. He's on tv right now. Ciao!!

Love you all! Somebody ELSE write something will you?!

No comments: