Friday, July 27, 2007

And for the Following....

KAYLA!! OH MY FREAKIN' GOD (or in Molly's case, Goddess....or whatever)!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE MINE EYES!!! That's pretty cool that you finally decided to show up. And don't worry, I won't tell anybody that I helped you get back into the site and blog over the phone. Your secret is safe with me!!!

Joe - I am going to take what you said about the Navy as a really big compliment. ^_^ Sucks about your exams though...bummer babe.

Okay, so I'm totally gonna tell you all a secret that will send me straight to my grave if you mention it to anyone outside this blog. My bio-daddy Gary has been e-mailing me and asking me for my address. I'm not going to to give it to him, obviously, but still. Any thoughts? Comments? Just DON'T TELL MY MOTHER. I will be slain instantly by the dragon that isn't a dragon, and as much as some of you might find that amusing (which I can understand, by the way - I would too and I'm the one being eaten...), it is still not such a bueno thing.

Anyway, would anybody mind if I invited my cousin to the blog? No? Wonderful.

Gots-ta go and pretend I can sleep since it is, after all, half past midnight. I'll talk to you all later!!

Love ya kiddos ^_^

No comments: