Friday, July 27, 2007

Your Bio daddy?!

Sarah, I'm glad you didn't join the Navy. I woulda missed my bestiest friend!(no offense to the rest of you guys.....)Okay, why all of the sudden is Gary deciding to communicate now? What happened to the other 16 and a half YEARS of your life? Well, I'd say it's okay to talk to him over the net, but I personally wouldn't go much farther than that. But that's just me.

Joe, I'm very sorry about your exams. That sucks rocks.

Victor, I'm sorry, I do know who you are. It didn't occur to me that you were Sarah's friend off the net until after I wrote the blog. My sincerest apologies. *curtsy* Will you forgive me?*sad but adorable puppy eyes*........Anyway, what the hell is going on with everybody? I'm fine, but that's just me. I'm oblivious to the rest of the world........okay, um.......random question to get a conversation going....why is it that when it's all cloudy and rainy (like it is right now, it's pouring cats and dogs) people get all depressed, well most of them, but they always wait for it to rain just for the smell? Huh, huh, HUH? Okay, I'm side tracking into another universe, so I'm just going to post this now.

No comments: