Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm not that pethetic

Well i would comment but im not really gonna talk to myself atleast not on a public chatroom that would seem like i was insane, or wouldn't it hmm people might think of me as weird if i had a conversation with myself since theres just me but at the same time letting my ideas go out will allow me to develop them, but society doesnt understand it soo yeah talking to myself on a public forum would seem as if i was insane.


i dont mind some cartoons in english i mean its a bit better since you can get the puns and jokes a bit better but if your reading subtitles you can read the joke and not actually laugh since you wouldnt have the actions acting it out.

also no i've never heard of that book, whats it about?

and hello there Jessie i'am Joe i dont think we've met before if so excuse my behaviour cause i probably acted like an asshole which is my style. its a pleasure to meet you and i hope you'll be contributing to this lovely discussion.

No comments: