Thursday, December 6, 2007

Love Love Love

Okay, so Molly's excuse for not having written is that there's no intelligent conversation going on. I told her to initiate it, so we'll see what happens. Lord only knows my intellect is not advanced to being one. Follow and continue one, maybe, but my brainpower can't start one.

Jess-O, I could marry you for joining this. Hooray! And Joe, no, you didn't meet her and you're not an asshole - at least not always. ^_^

Kayla, get your ass on here and write something. Not that you'll see that unless you get on again, but I guess we'll see what happens. hehehe!!

Ugh. So I'm going to go make notes on the two pages of info I have for government and then read three chapters in the Great Gatsby. Yay. Oh, I mean, Yay!! Pure Joy!! Whoopee!!

Jess-O understands, don't you darling? Heeheehee!!!

Okay, now I really have to go...Ciao!!

Luv ya all.

No comments: