Sunday, October 21, 2007

Clarity for Joe

I went to Vegas for Brooke's wedding. Pretty damn fun, I must say. Except for the refuckingtarded guys that kept trying to buy me a cocktail. Ugh.

I think a live chat would be amazing if we could work out the time thing. Seriously awesome.

Stage Manager is a part in a play. Generally, no two people are speaking at the same time - and definitely not the same words if they are. My job as Stage Manager is to inform the audience of the layout, the characters, what happened in the chunks of time between acts, and other random parts throughout the play.

At least you know about Diane at all. Props for you. ^_^

I've got to go and continue memorizing the lines. It's rather difficult as I have no one else to practice with, so I have to know the whole conversation, not just my entrance point. Grrr......Ah well. talk to you all later!!

No comments: