Saturday, October 13, 2007

Monopoly!

Hello everybody! That is very exciting that we've gotten 100 posts! How cool is that? Well, we'll probably have a video clip to add to photobucket when Sarah posts it (and I do hope you feel better soon my dear. Food poisoning sucks.) Anyway, the other day, (cool it rhymed!) A bunch of us got together at Sarah's house and played Monopoly. Shawn ended up bankrupt, Tony joined forces with me, and Sarah became a Benadict Arnold and joined with Derrick instead of with me and Tony. Traitor! But then we decided to play Twister, and that's where the footage comes in. It was pretty funny! So Sarah should have that up soon. Anyway, I've got to go get ready to go to the corn maze/movie (it's raining, so the corn maze might be out of the question.....) so I'll post some other groovy time! Toodles!!!!

P.S. Did we change the background for our blog? I swore it was green, but maybe I'm just pulling a blonde moment.........

1 comment:

Stilts said...

Yes, Kayla, I did change the color. In a fit of smirf-like glee, I made it blue. It was indeed green. Props for noticing ^_^