Friday, October 5, 2007

The Joys of an Education

Sorry all for me not posting in a while but i started University this week and well its been really hectic the place is completely dis organised and my timetable changes on a daily basis plus waking up at 7 doesnt really help. i know your all used to it but i haven woken up at 7 since....May i think when i finished my exams so bear with me on my long summer and ability to be a lazy bugger, it was great while it lasted.

Well Molly im sorry for you turning into a breeding ground for bacteria and i hope that you return to your creative and imaginative mind as before.

ok enough of the serious talk. sarah seriously you took 66 pictures of yourself how the hell did you manage to stay for them all i hate taking one let alone that much, did the rest of you do the same thing or what. is your last year that much of a big deal for you all?

2 comments:

bambooferret said...

She actually took ALOT more than 66 photos... those were just the ones she liked. Most seniors have a roll of film (26) taken of them.

Stilts said...

hehehe. Yeah, well. What can I say? Other than - Molly - when you feel better, do you still want to do some? I don't care either way. ^_^