Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ah! My Goddess!! (That would be Molly)

You are such a life saver. I have to start working on that today....it's due on Wednesday and I haven't started it yet. I'm going to use one of the ones you mentioned, I'm just not sure yet. I think I'm going with the first one...I like that one (in the way that any one person can like a disorder or whatever without sounding like I want to kidnap a bunch of people that have it and watch them suffer - or make them think they're suffering...hmm...) So anyway.

I have decided that I very much love arrest warrants. I've had just about everyone that knows about "Mr. Cochran" call me and pull me away and ask me if I've read the newspaper or watched the news. I still haven't, no, but the detective called us before it was published or aired, so I do know. I am so freaking excited!!!!! Yay!! I might have to go to court and testify or whatever, but even if I don't, I'm going anyway. When I found out that he had yesterday and today to turn himself in or they were going to get him, I seriously screamed and hugged Ms. Marsh (the counselor at our school). Kayla screamed when I told her too. Woot woot!

Okay, I'm going to go watch a movie or something and then do some homework...or maybe do my homework while watching a movie. Or just do homework. I don't know. Talk to you all later!! Ciao!

No comments: