Monday, September 17, 2007

Vibrado!! Woot woot.

Bad vibes? What do you mean? And there is no post above yours (at least, now there is, but that's because I put it there...) The Ah! My Goddess! thing is an anime show that I've never seen, but a while ago it was determined that Charles and Molly were both God, but whenever I said "Oh my god", just as a statement to something and Charles would respond, Molly never answered, so she became the goddess that I'm supposed to hail and everything. So, yeah. There's that little story if that's what was freaking you out.

If it was the Mr. Cochran thing - I told you that story the last time you came back. Remember he was my history teacher that ended up being "passionate" about more than just history (the total asshole that said it was "only 5%")? Well, he's getting arrested. Go to www.greeleytribune.com , type in "Cochran" in the little search thing at the top, and click on the first article that comes up. It's only small, but that's what was in the paper, and I guess it was on the news too. So, yeah. There's that for you ^_^

Feel better?

No comments: