Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Cheez-Its

SO what now? Joe, seriously, you had such a brilliant idea with that photobucket thing. You need to put some pictures of you on there before I do. Just so you know. I have only two, and while one of them is decent in looks and nature, the other one is of what Diane did to you. So I think you should put some of yourself on there for the viewing pleasures of others.

I'm sitting in Psych class with Kayla and Jamie. Kayla is actually doing her work like I should be, but I'm kind of lazy. Props for Kayla!! She says that she is making it look like she's doing something. We're supposed to finding mental illnesses to reasearch and present. I'm not doing it yet.

I was just trying to get Jamie to join the blog (hehehe) but he won't do it. Oh well.

So anyway, how are all of you? I just slept in choir and woke up to Mr. Pederson taking pictures of me and of Molly Patrick. Speaking of pictures, Molly, whenever you're ready. My face is not happy with the ice cream I ate after the accident, but it should get over it soon. Until then, yeah. Whenever. There's always Adobe ^_^

I can't think of anything else to write, so I'm going to go and send e-cards to people. Or just look up stupid stuff on the internet. I don't know. I'll just find some way to entertain myself.

Hope ya'll are having a magicalisticalishnessoscityminiminizer of a day. Ciao lovelies!

No comments: