Saturday, September 22, 2007

Icky Icky Icky

I'm so happy for you Molly!! No more nasty pain and sickness. It'll all be better, now. You won't have to worry about being in excruciating pain anymore! Least aways from that.

Anwyho - Molly, I thought that was quite clever of you. I laughed, in any case. But hey, that's just me. And I haven't even seen the show. Papuwa was pretty damn funny - if that's what it was called. I must say I have never seen a transvestite fish before...

I just got a notice in the mail that I have to fill out a victim's report for the court. I also get to go to court. At this point, I don't have to, but there's a hearing date set to try and find "probable cause" - if they find it, the case will continue. If they don't the charges will be dropped. I don't know if I should be nervous or pissed off. This is kinda weird.....

So anyway. One fish Two fish Red fish and then a Republican fish from Jamaica with nothing better to do than lay around eating sun chips and roasting.

No comments: