Wednesday, August 15, 2007

^_^

This will probably be the shortest post I ever....post....(anyway) but I feel that I must pretend to contribute something to my little bubble of life that isn't a bubble and has no life. Molly, I think we should have a ceremony for the yeti that I spent so much on for you. I took such careful care of him all the way home - and for such a thing to happen!! It is so tragic that we're going to have to go back to Florida and get you one of his cousins. Unless you feel he can never be replaced, in which case we will get you one of his gods.

Joe, I totally love you. I hope your hangover wasn't too bad, and I am also curious as to how long it took you to write that out. I'm going with Kayla on the 5-10 minute guess.

I gotta go swim, so I'll talk to you guys later. ^_^

Oh, and yes, Molly, we shall have to do a photo shoot when you are NOT dying of anything crazy and are NOT going through sooper-fun surgery. (and yes, I spelled super "sooper" on purpose.)

This wasn't as short as I intended it to be.........

No comments: