Friday, August 24, 2007

eeeeeek.

Molly, I hope everything goes okay, and I love you to death! (Oh wait......) No, Molly you won't die. I'll make sure the doctor knows the stakes on his life before he operates. It will be okay. I promise. Okay, I really don't have much to talk about (another side effect of no life....) so I think we need a debatable topic that will keep us busy for a while. Unfortunately I don't know what that topic would be, so ideas would be helpful. Sarah, it sucks I only have two classes with you! I'm bored like all day! Vic, I was wondering........if France is full of wine and smelly cheese what is Finland full of? Joe, I loved the long sentency thing. It reminded me of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, or however you spell that damn word. Sarah, is your cousin joining or what? I'm confused. Okay, I'm done now because my brain just glitched from an overloaded hard-drive. See ya!

No comments: