Monday, August 13, 2007

Oh yeah?! Well I say GERBILS!!!

Joe, I must ask how long it took you to type in capital letters 'fucking wasted'. If you are that wasted, I'm going to bet.............ummm.............5-10 minutes? And if you want to talk about the mating of an animal, talk about fucking rabbits if anything else. (Molly, Lythande, and Sarah should get this one hahahaha rabbits. heeeheee) Well, mine and Sarah's doom commences in a mere 68 hours, 21 minutes and 4 seconds as of right.......now. Of course it won't be that by the time I post this and it won't be that when you guys read it, but I really don't give a shit. (You can tell I'm in a good mood, huh?) Sarah, I have found my book. I finished Huck Finn which happened to be on the list. So I now have to go through and mark shit so that it looks like I actually did something. But I think that you and I are probably in MUCH better shape than the rest of our class will be. But thank you anyways for the offer of your selection!!! *grin* Oh, and yes, it is BLASPHEMOUS to even THINK about having only one type of coffee ever!!! It's a bloody hell bringer to even think it. (I sound like some nun talking about eternal damnation! Oh well, it really doesn't matter considering you guys, or at least most of you know my thoughts on religion. *evil twisted grin* ) So how is everyone else? I'm guessing not much is going on considering that the last couple posts have been about coffee and hamsters. (oh what the people who have a life are missing out on.......) Oh, and those that have a life can go jump off a cliff in hoards like the lemmings. Sarah, you and I will have to brain storm on how to accomplish executing your mentally-ill-heroin-addict boss. And all of you are glad to pitch in some devilish ideas. Okay I gotta go!!! Ciao!!!

3 comments:

Stilts said...

Let's put nitroglycerin into his coffee.....and in his food in his drawers at work...and fill his car with noxious fumes...and stab him through the Achilles tendon...and stick a pencil up his nose...

Fluffy said...

Well I'm all for all of it, although we can't put nitroglycerin in his food stash in hos drawer, because we found out on Friday that it's gone, remember?

Stilts said...

Good point....but he'll restock it soon. And then...Mwa ha ha ha....*evil grin*