Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello my oh-so-chewable Funyons.....

I asked Kayla about the sentence thing at school and she was talking about my stupid long hyphenated sentence - she just didn't realize who posted it. ^_^ Hehehe - makes me giggle. But it's all right.

Jamie is a stupid fucking (yes I said it) moron. Molly called me to talk to me about what had happened and to tell me that she had to get the surgery, and then stupid Jamie and his dumb brother started to hit me with pillows. It hurt really bad and I was trying to talk to her, but I was so damn mad about it that I was laughing, which wasn't good and I am SO SORRY MOLLY!!! Ugh. Stupid moron.

Anyway, I've actually got my own computer now - one that works (yay!!!), so, yeah. Not that that means anything special, but that I can totally IM you guys without worrying about getting caught, which is handy. I've got to go do my math homework, so I'll talk to you all later. Ciao!!!

And Molly, please call me back? Or at least let me call you.....

No comments: