Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pillows and Blankets and Teeny Tiny Hamsters

Wow, you people are so fascinating I can hardly control myself. No, really. It's true. Not even Victor is commenting anymore.

Ah well. Joe, I'm sorry to disappoint but, as I know you know, nothing interesting has been going on here at all. Which I know depresses you greatly, but fear not!! Perhaps the future holds something interesting.....You just never know.

Ugh - I can't believe that school starts again on Thursday. Totally evil!!! Hey Kayla, have you found your third book yet? I have three or four from the list if you want to borrow one. You can write in them too, if you'd like. ^_^ Or you can just use the notes I already made.

Molly Molly Molly - when do you want to do the pictures? I know you asked me earlier last week if we could do them today, but, yeah. So when do you want to do them? Hmm? Hmm?

I gotta go to my job - which I love. I love my job. I love my job. I. Love. My. Job. *deep breath*
I have got to kill my boss.....

See ya later!!

2 comments:

Vintik said...

I thought you already killed Bob :(

Stilts said...

I did kill Bob. This is Greg.