Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Doritos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my peepskulls. Okay, I can't believe that Jamie would be that stupid. Oh and Joe, (heehee that rhymed) I thought I would tell you that Jamie is a kid that goes to our school and is in our grade. He's okay most of the time, but sometimes.............ughh! He's kind of geeky, but whatever. I thought I'd tell you a little bit more about him since Sarah's explanation only included another fuck along with moron. Okay. Too much of this post has been dedicated to Jamie. Moving on............................Molly, you should call Sarah, because seriously, she is FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! She has yelled at Jamie quite frequently actually, and she's not letting him live it down. She really is SOOOOOO sorry about how it sounded on your end of the line. Fucking ferrets. Why do they have to inhabit such numbskulls? Anyway, I've got to go and "translate" Jabberwocky". Ciao my beautiful chidlets!!!!! ; )

No comments: