Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hmm Hmm Hmm (and a lot of little dots)

Joe you make a very good point. I totally agree with you. I have discovered lately that having a life costs absolutely way too much. My reality check bounced, so I'm a little worried for these people that have them. They're gonna end up in a really big hole with a very angry person or bunch of people looking down on them and grumbling very loudly, somewhat like yelling.

Oh, and I just
have to ask this:

JUST ONE KIND OF COFFEE?!?!? HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?

I do not know how you survive. Just ask Molly and/or Kayla and they'll tell you what I'm like when I have coffee - or what happens when I am deprived of it. *sighz* I'm not addicted, but I do very much, well...how do I say....I guess you could say that I am pretty much

IN LOVE WITH MY COFFEE. DO NOT TOUCH IT.
I
WILL KILL YOU.

So, anyway. How are the rest of you doing? School starts for me and Kayla next week, so, yeah. That pretty much sucks. Or rather, it bites. Which really hurts, mind you. (note for Molly and Kayla: ***Dane Cook moment!!!*** "That's not necessary. That hurts." )


I sent an invite to my cousin Shane, so he might be joining us soon(ish). I gotsta go afore I get into reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelly big trooble from Daedy. He not so happy tooodaey. Talk to you people (or...whatever....) later! Ciao doooodes.



----------------
Now playing: The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
via FoxyTunes

No comments: